Tiger Claw Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tiger Claw Forums

2 posters

Org Application (Returning Old Fart)

Jelrak

Org Application (Returning Old Fart) Empty Org Application (Returning Old Fart)

Post by Jelrak Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:54 am

Greetings and salutations - I am one of those transient gamers that was a member in good standing many years ago, who unfortunately (due to job, moving around the state, and time constraints primarily) ended up letting his AO pass on into the list of MMO's of Yore Wink. I have after this last move (hopefully the last since we are back at the coast again) - finally found a schedule that allows me gaming time again as well as a personal and professional life that can afford it! I have to guess it has been at least 3-4 years easily (if not more) since my last venture back to Rubi-Ka (though I tried to come back for a month or so about 2 years ago but ended up not able to stay). I am hoping to find a home again within the only Org I have ever been a part of in AO -- Tiger Claw. I was recruited initally by a friend in RL whom I met in a programming class I was taking on one of my return to school time slots (I am 42 BTW-- not a kid by any means lol)- in game he was a Fixer (who I imagine has long left the game), but he went by the name Fixinbeaner (or Hooptybob). Anyhow I will return to the suggested format and fill you in on my application information. Thanks for the consideration!

1.Main Character Name - Jelrak -- 156 Metaphysicist- Clan of course and currently unguilded.

2.Alternate Toons - All Clan Affiliated
    Solomoriah - 101 Fixer
    Doorgunner - 44 Soldier
    Mablerode - 36 Nanotechnician
    Jhotun - 34 Engineer
    Blackadder - 32 Agent
    Nichirin - 20 Martial Artist
    Tanelorn - 10 Bureaucrat

3.Describe your playstyle and tell us how much you play: Currently I am involved in three shows so my assessment of playtime is quite inaccurate, but traditionally I am a daily gamer spending at least 2 hours or more in the evenings. My schedule as of late has made me a soloist by necessity but I am more than happy to group whenever the situation arises (though I must admit a strong dislike of un introduced invites - at least talk to me before you try to randmomly spam me with group invites)

4.Where are you from and in which time zone are you in?: Wilmington, North Carolina (GMT -5)

5.I have read the org rules and I agree with them all - Yes

6.I have friends in Tiger Claw and they are... (Give us a list of the people you know if any) Some of the names I remember - not certain if any of them are still around or not but if so maybe they remember me-- Sunchen, Ivyna, Lurt, Fixinbeaner, Hooptybob, Grassica, Mindjack, Apothis.

Thanks again for taking the time to read this and hopefully I will see you on the other side!!
    Shar
    Shar
    President
    President

Org Application (Returning Old Fart) Empty Re: Org Application (Returning Old Fart)

Post by Shar Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:06 pm

All looks good Smile

I'll be online on either Sharrr/Enforshar/Microsoft usually around at 6-11 EST. Monday and Tuesday are a bit random but I can manage Smile
    Send me a tell whenever you'd like to meet.

And welcome back
    Jelrak

Org Application (Returning Old Fart) Empty Re: Org Application (Returning Old Fart)

Post by Jelrak Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:20 pm

Thank you kindly - I look forward to meeting you!
    Jelrak

Post by Jelrak Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:00 pm

OH wow -- I just realized I saw this Microsoft person you speak of the other day- like a 90 something engi with a 200 bot right? Quite impressive Smile! It's moments like that which remind me how much I have to re-learn. Thank goodness for online resources and a second monitor hehe. I should be on late this evening after the show. but if not tonight I will definitely be on within your estimated hours tomorrow (Sunday)!
    Shar
    Shar
    President
    President

Post by Shar Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:31 pm

Heheh not too hard to do at 90, can let you inspect me if you'd like sometime.
    Level 60 w/ slayer is a bit hard but it's possible and great for totw.
    Grassica
    Grassica
    General
    General

Post by Grassica Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:15 pm

Oh Im Still going Strong just got back after a year or so break and i remember yah
    And Apo pops in ever now and again the rest how ever have left game i think Sunchen is playing WoW with his wife now and the rest not to sure

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 12:30 am